Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Not-So-Guilty Pleasure: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

First off, these past two days have been a flurry of excitement in my little corner of the vegan universe. A piece I penned on expert tips for becoming vegan went viral-ish and I've received a wave of thank yous and HECK YES from so many awesome champions of this lovely plant powered movement of awesomeness and deliciousness. (Can you tell I'm a little too high on beet-carrot-apple juice right now for my own good?) Hooray!

So when Livvy of 86Lemons, one of my vegan eating idols, wrote this lovely post sharing my article with her network and these babies for growling stomachs:




...I knew what my celebratory snack would be. Excepts, I also knew, my rendition of these pumpkin-spiced cookies, would not come out looking nearly as pretty, so I figured I'd send you over to her drool-inciting blog instead to get it. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. Yes, they are going to be that good. Don't say I didn't warn you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC