Friday, January 17, 2014

This Butterfinger Milkshake Sent Me to The Moon

I have a confession. I don't even like Butterfingers. Or I thought I didn't. Okay, real confession: They are my least favorite candy and when I was trick or treating growing up I used to trade all of mine for Crunch bars. Until:


BOOM! You're starting at a Butterfinger (left, and on the right, mint chip, if you're curious, also delicious, and my friend Angie and I referred to it as our "palate cleanser" between sips, well, gulps of inhaling the Butterfinger delight) milkshake from the amazing  Cafe Blossom (We went to the one on the Upper West Side). First-class Butterfinger shakes as a vegan are hard to find (let alone omnivore), but this one exceeded all expectations. My culinary school friend told me "Take it to go, it'll be even bigger," and man do I regret not doing that. Would have been the perfect breakfast. Cookie dough crumbly goodness with sweet chocolate drizzle and every sip explodes with goodness I couldn't imagine from my least favorite candy bar.  They won't divulge their secret, but I did find out it had something to do with Temptation ice cream, beyond that, and short of crack cocaine, I'm not sure what they put in it to make it so mindblowingly good, but man, all I have left to say is:  Run, don't walk.

2 comments:

  1. I have been visiting your blog from past 3 months. The style of content flow looks to be marvelous.I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe our posts to obtain useful posts like this periodically.
    Particularly post on This Butterfinger Milkshake Sent Me to The Moon is NYC is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Get in touch with us via our websites.

    Order Andhra Style Food Online at Bangalore | Andhra Style Restaurants in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC